CORROSION MONITORING & CATHODIC PROTECTION SURVEY
Corrosion is a significant safety, environmental and business risk to the integrity of offshore, onshore and marine assets. Regulators are putting increasing pressure on Operators to have compliant and holistic corrosion management and protection systems.
NiGSA Energy are different — our complete Corrosion Management & Protection package ensures you have one organisation committed and accountable to you capable of delivering a cost effective and compliant corrosion management and protection service, comprising:
1. Cathodic Protection
• Consultancy and Specification / Procedure review
• Sacrificial Anode Cathodic Protection
• Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) Systems
• AC Mitigation
• Pipeline Surveys
• Backfill and casings
• Reference electrodes
• Junction boxes and Testy Points
• Retrofit Systems for Life extension programs onshore and offshore.
2. Corrosion Wrapping / Field Joints
• Splash zone coatings.
• Visco Elastic coatings.
• Field joint repair systems
• Pipeline Surveys and Corrosion Assessment.
• Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCGV) Survey
• Close Interval Potential Survey (CIPS)
• External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA)
• Supply of Survey Equipment
• Reporting, Investigation and Remedial consultation Design, Supply and Commissioning